LASNA - Lymphedema Awareness and Support Network of AL – presents it’s annual conference. This year’s conference is open to patients, healthcare providers, students and interns and offers 5 CEUs to healthcare providers. Continental breakfast and box lunch are included. Topics include:
• Updates from the Breast Cancer Congress by Dr. Caroline Schreeder
• “Busting Myths About Breast Cancer and Lymphedema” by Dr. Rebecca Uhlman
• Sexuality and Cancer by Dr. Jazma Dobbins
• Research updates on the effectiveness of the HVP vaccine by ACCCC
• Managing After Effects of Cancer Treatment by Brittany Curwen and Melissa Flowers
LASNA - Lymphedema Awareness and Support Network of AL – is a non-profit whose purpose is to increase awareness of lymphedema through education and to provide support for people with living with lymphedema. They hold support group meetings throughout the state and raise funds for treatment and supplies for patients with financial needs.
If you need more details about this event, email LASNA / Therapy Achievements at: firstname.lastname@example.org.