Six Ways to Participate in World Lymphedema Day 2018
World Lymphedema Day is open to everyone! Individuals, patients, patient organizations, health professionals, researchers, drug developers, public health authorities—the more people involved the better!
As you'll find out, there are many ways to participate. Let's join our efforts to give hope to LD and LE patients.
- Post your event
- World Lymphedema Day is a patient-driven awareness day. If you are an individual or patient organization, please register your event by submitting this form.
- Sign the Petition
- Here is something you can do right now to show your support. Sign the petition to the World Health Organization asking that they make LYMPHEDEMA: AWARENESS AND CURES their 2019 global health challenge.
- Download Brochure
- Download a World Lymphedema Day brochure to hand out in your office, at an event, or anywhere else you would like.
- JOIN OR BECOME A MEMBER
- Become a Supporting Member of LE&RN and help fight lymphedema and lymphatic diseases.
- FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
- “Like” LE&RN's Facebook page and participate in the conversation on LD and LE.
- SHARE YOUR STORY
- Tell us about your lymphatic disease by uploading a story, photo and/or video to our website.