Become a Supporting Member
Join the fight against this "Lymphedemic"
Become a Supporting Member of LE&RN and help fight lymphedema and lymphatic diseases. Supporting Membership ensures LE&RN’s programs continue.
As a Supporting Member you make the following possible: Research Fellowships, NIH & legislative advocacy, Livestream symposiums, Virtual EXPO, scholarships for researchers and therapists, an International Patient Registry and Bio repository, the journal Lymphatic Research & Biology, State and International Chapters, and global efforts, such as World Lymphedema Day.
Benefits of Supporting Membership
- Receive unlimited access to LymphaticNetwork.org.
- Be the first to hear about our Livestream symposiums featuring the latest breakthroughs and treatments delivered by the world's experts.
- Get "Lymphedema & Lymphatic Disease Matters" up-to-the-minute e-news, delivered to your inbox twice a month.
- Get special e-news legislative alerts.
- Meet the new generation of young researchers being funded with scholarships and grants thanks to your Supporting Membership.
- Enjoy access to the only online lymphedema product exhibition hall in the industry, LE&RN EXPO, where you can learn about treatment options directly from the companies themselves.
- Be among the world's leading advocacy supporters who drive LE&RN's legislative research agenda to fund lymphatic and lymphedema research at NIH.
- As a LE&RN Supporting Member, you are invited to join your local chapter. Visit our chapter page for more information.
- Be eligible to establish LE&RN supported fundraising and educational events in your local area.
Additional Benefits for Researchers
- Get first access to new research fellowships opportunities.
- Enjoy steep discounts to registration fees to major conferences with your LE&RN membership.
- Hear about Travel Award Scholarships created specifically for young researchers.
- Support and contribute to the lymphatics field's only peer-reviewed journal, Lymphatic Research & Biology.
- Get the latest news about LE&RN's International Patient Registry & Bio repository, which has been created to support your research.
Additional Benefits for Therapists
- Get up-to-the-minute news about Lymphedema Therapist Scholarship opportunities.
- Be the first to welcome up to 10 new lymphedema therapist scholarship winners each year.