Know what to look for
Fully qualified: Completed a 135-hour training course, qualifying as a CLT (partial training is common).
LANA (Lymphology Association of North America) certified: Took a written test after meeting training qualifications of at least 135 hours of training through a qualified school.
Attended one of the below qualified training schools:
- Academy of Lymphatic Studies (ACOLS)
- Brennan School of Innovative Lymphatic Studies
- Casley Smith International
- Dr. Vodder School International
- Norton School, Klose, Vodder
- ILWTI (International Lymphedema & Wound Training Institute)
- Klose Training
- Norton School of Lymphatic Therapy
- Pacific Therapy Education, Inc.
- Other schools, if they offer 135-hour training courses
Receives post-training & on-the-job learning:
- On going learning (the only training school that required in-person re-certification is Vodder)
- In-clinic supervision