The Lymphatic Education and Research Network (LE&RN) and the North American Vascular Biology Organization (NAVBO) are pleased to sponsor the upcoming Lymphatic Forum 2019, Exploring the Lymphatic Continuum, May 30-June 1, 2019 at the AT & T Conference Center, Austin, Texas. Hosted by Texas A&M University and Lymphatic Consortium. Key organizers are David Zawieja, Texas A&M University, Stanley Rockson, Stanford University and Jan Kitajewski, University of Illinois.
The Lymphatic Forum is intended for research and clinician scientists and healthcare professionals only.
Topics to include-
- Clinical/patient session Clinical Aspects of lymphatic pathologies and patient perspectives Lymphatic development and remodeling
- Biomechanics of lymphatic structure & function
- Lymphatic muscle and lymph flow
- Novel insights on mechanisms of lymph transport
- Inflammation and the lymphatic-immune interface
- Role of Lymphatics in infectious and parasitic diseases
- Mixed vascular (lymphatic-venous) anomalies
- Quantitative analysis of lymphatic structure & function
- Lymph Interstitial Fluid "omic" profiles in health and disease
- Lymphatic tissue engineering, stem cells and nanoparticles
The Forum will also include Plenary Talks and Poster Sessions with great opportunities for the involvement of young investigators. For more information, visit the North American Vascular Biology Organization (NAVBO).