Supporting Members of LE&RN include all those who are passionate about finding treatments and cures for lymphatic diseases. This includes people with lymphedema and lymphatic diseases, their families, friends and colleagues, as well as therapists, medical practitioners, researchers, and healthcare professionals involved in the dynamic and rapidly evolving field.
As a Supporting Member, for as little as $5 per month, you will help to ensure LE&RN’s programs will continue.
As a Supporting Member you make the following possible: Research Fellowships, NIH & legislative advocacy, Livestream symposiums, Virtual EXPO, scholarships for researchers and therapists, an International Patient Registry and Bio repository, the journal Lymphatic Research & Biology, State and International Chapters, and global efforts, such as World Lymphedema Day.
Benefits of Supporting Membership
- Receive unlimited access to LymphaticNetwork.org.
- Be the first to hear about our Livestream symposiums featuring the latest breakthroughs and treatments delivered by the world's experts.
- Get "Lymphedema & Lymphatic Disease Matters" up-to-the-minute e-news, delivered to your inbox twice a month.
- Get special e-news legislative alerts.
- Meet the new generation of young researchers being funded with scholarships and grants thanks to your Supporting Membership.
- Enjoy access to the only online lymphedema product exhibition hall in the industry, LE&RN EXPO, where you can learn about treatment options directly from the companies themselves.
- Be among the world's leading advocacy supporters who drive LE&RN's legislative research agenda to fund lymphatic and lymphedema research at NIH.
- As a LE&RN Supporting Member, you are automatically enrolled with free membership to a US State or International Chapter.
- Be eligible to establish LE&RN supported fundraising and educational events in your local area.
Additional Benefits for Researchers
- Get first access to new research fellowships opportunities.
- Enjoy steep discounts to registration fees to major conferences with your LE&RN membership.
- Hear about Travel Award Scholarships created specifically for young researchers.
- Support and contribute to the lymphatics field's only peer-reviewed journal, Lymphatic Research & Biology.
- Get the latest news about LE&RN's International Patient Registry & Bio repository, which has been created to support your research.
Additional Benefits for Therapists
- Get up-to-the-minute news about Lymphedema Therapist Scholarship opportunities.
- Be the first to welcome up to 10 new lymphedema therapist scholarship winners each year.