Join the LE&RN Colorado Chapter at beautiful Sloan Lake in Denver for the Inaugural CO Run/Walk to Fight Lymphedema & Lymphatic Diseases, proudly sponsored by the Lymphatic Education & Research Network, and National Series Sponsors: BSN medical (Premier Presenting Sponsor), Tactile Medical (Presenting Sponsor), BioCompression Systems, Juzo, ImpediMed/L-Dex, Eiger, Sigvaris, Medi USA, LympheDIVAS, and Lympha Press.
EVENT DETAILS AND SCHEDULE
* Sloan Lake, 1700 N. Sheridan Blvd., Denver, CO 80212
* Check-in/Registration will be from 8-9 am
* Event begins at 9 am
* Beverages and light snacks will be provided
* Course is 5K, but you are free to complete as much as you are comfortable with
* Should you choose to attend but not run or walk, we will have people who stay behind, and you can visit with our sponsors
* Parents - please stay with your children
* The park is not closed for us, so please be conscious of the other park attendees
* HAVE FUN!