Know what to look for
LEARN recommends that you seek therapy from a CLT-LANA credentialed specialist or therapist who has completed
a minimum of 135 hours of training.
Fully qualified: LANA eligible - Completed a 135-hour training course with a CLT certificate.
LANA (Lymphology Association of North America) certified (CLT-LANA credential): Completed an accredited board exam after meeting training qualifications of at least 135 hours of training through a qualified school.
Attended one of the below qualified training schools:
- Academy of Lymphatic Studies (ACOLS)
- ALERT Lymphoedema Accreditation Training Program (AU/NZ)
- Brennan School of Innovative Lymphatic Studies
- Casley Smith International
- Dr. Vodder School International
- ILWTI (International Lymphedema & Wound Training Institute)
- Klose Training
- Monarch Continuing Education
- Norton School of Lymphatic Therapy
- Pacific Therapy Education, Inc.
- Other schools, if they offer 135-hour training courses
Receives post-training & on-the-job learning:
- On going learning (the only training school that required in-person re-certification is Vodder)
- In-clinic supervision